Thank you for choosing Camden Valley Motors. Your booking is being reviewed and you will receive a call shortly to confirm.
In the meantime, we want to be sure that you receive the best possible experience when you bring your vehicle in for its scheduled service. As part of our professional service procedure we operate a staggered reception drop off process and we ask you to consider the following information.
Early/ Late Arrivals
- We trust you will understand that in the event that you are early or late there may be a slight delay as other customers who arrived at their scheduled time will be served first.
- Naturally, we understand that your arrival time may be beyond your control and we will do everything to ensure your appointment is completed promptly.
- As part of this process your allocated Service Advisor will undertake a short Driveway Visual Inspection to discuss your service and any additional items that may arise.
Throughout the course of your vehicle service you be contacted by different members of our service department regarding the vehicle. This can include updating you on the service or recommending additional items that may be of use. This will only go ahead once we have obtained your approval.
Who will contact you?
- Service advisor - This is the person who will be your primary contact and will oversee the service of your vehicle.
- Service Technician - Your vehicle will be serviced by one of our fully trained and qualified technicians. Once the work has commenced our technician may contact to discuss any recommendations and additional service or repairs required. A detailed written quote will be provided for your acceptance and approval prior to commencing any additional work.
Thank you for booking with Paul Wakeling Motor Group, we are eager to service your vehicle and ensure everything is running smoothly for the road ahead!
Camden Valley Motors Service Centre – Driving Macarthur!